Well, I'm officially half way through my 30's. I'm okay with that. Even though…I still don't know EXACTLY where I'm going in this life…though I'm pretty certain I know where I'm going after 🙂 I thought I might share 35 things– random stuff — lets see what happens.
1. Here's the road home to where I grew up…snowed over (Jenny will like this 🙂
2. I always ask for or make coconut cake for my birthday…though, these cupcakes were the bomb. Strawberry with dark chocolate filling 🙂
3. I went to a gallery opening tonight of one of my UAFS professors…I was impressed. Really.
4. I want to make art– for some reason, I'm stuck in a rut.
5. Pinterest is my favorite new place online.
6. If I could do anything…I would be a print/pattern designer and create illustrations and designs for fabric and home decor…Janna Wilson for Target 🙂
7. I wish I had more time to create for the fun of it. But outside of my school schedule its slim pickens.
8. I love my husband's facial hair :) esp. a tidy goatee.
9. Right now I have 4 commissioned projects to do/in progress :) Paintings. Here's an in progress one…
10. I'm a bad friend. I get stuck in my life and don't contact the outside world.
11. If you don't already know…I love red and turquoise 🙂
12. I have quite a bit of art and illustration just waiting for a purpose –and for me to have the time to purpose it :)
13. I have purposed some of it…don't forget about these freebies from this post last year.
14. I love making heart art 🙂
15. We've had lots of snow in our neck of the woods!
16. I think my kids are super talented artists 🙂
17. I had lots of fun decorating for Cash's birthday on the cheap…this was a fun centerpiece (used plastic shot glasses from the Dollar Tree party section for individual candy serving.
18. I usually always make the family's birthday cakes…even though Cash wasn't impressed
19. He had an awesome party…
20. That birthday banner is still up in my dining room–Sara hung the streamers so we thought we'd try to keep it for future use (it was only a buck :).
21. I love moments like this…
22. Sometimes, I just love to have homemade popcorn for dinner. I can't stand microwave corn now…
23. I'm gonna cut my bangs in the morning, I think.
24. OH my gosh, I just found a file I've been looking for for WEEKS!!!! YAY!!!
25. I really like decorating with numbers and I love roses.
26. There's two kinds of beautiful…soft, unassuming beauty…
27. And there's striking, demanding beauty…each perfection in their own way.
28. Speaking of love…I LOVE bruschetta!!!
29. My favorite restaraunt is Green Papaya– Vietnamese. MMmmm!
30. I really need to take more pictures.
31. My least favorite class I've had in college so far…speech…and not because I have a problem speaking in front of people.
32. I really love McDonald's coffee –three creams and an Equal–large is $1.64 in Alma.
33. Studying about the Renaissance makes me dream of Florence. I wanna go to Italy so bad.
34. I really, REALLY miss Jenny….my sister.
35. Thirty five…yep, I can handle it.