Today was nonstop. I guess most days are anymore, aren’t they.
- I had six projects due and to mail out today. Whew!
- I was out of paper and INK! So that required an early morning run to get these items….which, btw, was the perfect excuse to grab a ChicK Filet chicken biscuit for breakfast! YUM!
- Abby was "sick" and insisted that she needed to stay home from school –debatable, yes 🙂
- Had to get the class project finalized for the CRAFTY ONLINE CLASS–its so fun!!
- Had to shovel out some PILES and do some laundry so my children don’t go naked the rest of the week. LOL!!
- I thought I would start on my taxes…but that will have to wait–maybe tomorrow 🙂
- Had to get a handle on my inbox this evening–much mail to return!
- Both girls had ball practice this evening at the same time (yes, Abby was well enough to go–go figure 🙂 but…that was all good. Once I dropped Sara and went to Abby’s –I got to sit down for an hour. Ahhhhhh…. That was such a nice, relaxing break–especially since I knew dinner was in the oven and ready to eat when we got home (roast, potatoes, carrots, etc. )
But, I’m just thankful that I have work to keep me busy, and a healthy family to dirty up lots of laundry and so many wonderful blessings that make life this crazy, bumpy, wonderful journey that it is!
I have to share my project of the week over at Fiskars…its kinda fun and springy…
…got that fun little tin, seeds and tools at the DOLLAR SPOT–add some fun Cloud 9 Designs and voila!! Such a fun little gift. And if you love those Fiskars Border Punches…the one I used on this project is a must have: Lacy Days of Summer (its NEW!).
Vintage Dictionaries: $2
Song book: $3
Cigar Box: $3
Wooden hoops: $1 each
Two hours of Mama time spent antiquing…
yes, you guessed it: PRICELESS!!