I love to make the decor of my home meaningful…and I’ve had this idea swimming around in my head for a while. We have “5” family members and I thought it would be cool to create an art piece with the number five. I took vintage sheet music, quirky, bold numbers and mixed up some sassy fonts to create this family oriented decor. Guess what…you can do this too! I’ve even created the design with different numbers that you can download as well.
Just click on the number you need to download a pdf file.
Here’s how to create this simple decor piece:
1. Once you subscribe to my mailing list, you’ll be sent a “welcome” email from me containing the files to download. Download and save the file to your computer.
2. Open the file you wish to print and print onto art quality paper or heavy quality cardstock. I used this Printasia fine art matte paper…its lovely, pricey– but I happened to have it already. Use the “BEST” or photo quality print settings on your printer for best results.
3. Gather your crafting supplies…all you’ll need dry adhesive (like a tape runner), an 8 x 10 photo frame, crochet trim (optional).
4. If you like you can add some texture by creating a mat with crocheted lace or just add a purchased photo mat to make this look really nice and professional. I simply glued crochet trim around the printed page and mitered the corners.
5. Place the art in your frame, hang and enjoy!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining my newsletter.
Hope you enjoy!