A few of you asked about the Buckeye recipe…here it is:
- Melt 1 stick butter
- Stir in 2 cups peanut butter
- Stir together 3 1/2 cups Rice Crispies
- 3/4 box powdered sugar
Form into balls about the size of walnuts. Dip into 6 oz. chocolate chips + 1/2 stick of wax.
I’d love to get YOUR thoughts about online workshops.
I’m working on class projects for next year…and I was hoping I might get some feedback from you. Especially those of you that have taken my classes in the past.
- What are your favorite projects?
- Do you like supplements/printables or is a blog format with lots of images sufficient?
- Do you like classes that allow you to work with what you have or work with a specific kit?
- Why do you like taking classes or do you? Why do you NOT take classes, if you’re not a class taker?
- What do you think could make an online class a better value? Adding audio/video?
- Are you interested in just sb’ing or would you like a class that offers a mix of craft projects?
Any thoughts would be so helpful. If you have a few moments to help me out…I’ll throw your name in the hat for a few Fiskars items I have duplicates of! I’ll draw on Christmas Eve…so check back, okay!