It’s time to put a “spring” in your scrapbooking step! Join in this class without delay if you’re ready to bounce around some fresh ideas! With SPRINGBOARDS, I’ll provide you with a layout plan, creative and thematic cues to create with. These prompts will be your “springboard” to creating a DOZEN scrapbook memory pages in just one month! That’s three layouts each week! Totally doable when you are inspired and motivated! I supply the inspiration, direction and an interactive class experience AND you’ll craft at least twelve pages in the process and get fired up about scrapbooking! We’ll scrapbook what matters, create with a plan and try something new for each project!
Here’s how it works:
- This class will inspire you to use your stash, get resourceful and be productively inspired as you work toward crafting a dozen scrapbook page layouts in a FOUR WEEK course.
- The focus will be on multi-photo layouts including FOUR double page layouts.
- 12 “Page Plan” worksheets to create your projects with…these worksheets feature your SPRINGBOARDS (sketch, theme and creative inspirations) to scrapbooking success.
- 12 Project sheets that illustrate each inspiring sample project, list tips, product sources and more!
- This SELF PACED workshop is all about inspiration and motivation. Nothing is required of you…no homework, no deadlines, no uploads required. You can be as active or relaxed in the classroom as you like. Create at YOUR convenience!
- Exclusive printable BONUS projects and material just for you!
- An interactive classroom is provided to hang with fellow students, share to the class gallery and visit with the teacher. I’m on call for four weeks of creative bliss!
- Class is four weeks long and begins April 16 and wraps up May 14; class site remains open until May 30th.
- All levels of scrapbookers are welcome to participate in this class including international students! Everyone is welcome!
- Sign up by April 15th and you’ll receive a FREE downloadable project I’ve designed exclusively for this workshop.