Just doing a little surfing and visiting some of my favorite blogs tonight (<—–see left side). Aren’t blogs just fun! I love that little glimpse into some creative soul’s world–so cool! It makes everybody just so REAL. Pretty neat. Speaking of, tonight in my travels, I came across this ADORABLE PUMPKIN HEAD hat and I can’t wait to see the CHERRY HEAD hat!! Every little baby boy needs a pumpkin head hat, right?
How about a little inspiration…since I’ve been doing a few projects for Fiskars, I’ve been familiarized with their website a little more-so. First of all, you may not know it–but Fiskars has ONE TALENTED bunch of gals designing for them!! WOW! Some of my all time favorite designers (I won’t name any names 😉 You should REALLY check out their articles–so COOL! Lots of the neatest ideas…I just love perusing there.
More inspiration? Well, check out what Stacey’s been up to!! She designed the CUTEST mini book with the Fanciful line for an upcoming class–love those cute pictures of her!! And there’s a super fun school days project too–you gotta check it out!
In other news…one of my FAVORITE scrap designers and well, one of the nicest gals I’ve met along my travels just unveiled some very big news! Christy Tomlinson just revealed a secret that she’s been working on for awhile! The Scarlet Lime. You will love this–check it out!
Meanwhile…my week is wrapping up like this–
- 1 eight year old girl + 1 six year old girl= lots of squealing, bickering, pretending, messes, happy fun
- 1 baby boy= lots of giggles, stinky diapers and snuggles
- efforts to keep house clean for showing…near failing but I did manage to show it to one interested couple today–one lined up tomorrow and again on Tuesday –yay 😐
- efforts to clean scrap/office/pit– failed :0
- odd and end assignments due in a.m.–almost done
- tomorrow appt. for haircuts (for everybody–with hair, that is) in the a.m. and I should look at least five years younger when I get my grey covered up 🙂
- High School Musical premier party –our house, make your own pizza, fall in love with Troy all over :0 and homemade popcorn —totally girl party!!!
- I still haven’t bought groceries…although I did pick up ham and cheese and bread and a truckload of baby food. We’re good.
- My car won’t be fixed for at least another week and a half (sadness… as I am driving a rental Grandma car that I really don’t care for but am thankful to have) so this makes me really want a new (different) car now–something a little bigger?
- My toe hurts…very long story dating back to the day before Cash was born. Trust me, you don’t wanna know.
Okay–I gotta get.
Have a super weekend…be good 😉 jw