more digi LOVE
As you know I've recently discovered my love for digi scrapbooking. And let me explain just WHY that is…
Like you…I'm a busy gal. I have three kids, a man and a house to keep just to name the three biggies of the multitude of responsibilities I juggle. But I won't lie…I CRAVE the opportunity to be creative. It is however, STIFLED when I think (sometimes) of the ordeal it is to create a cut and paste-paper layout. I know that I'll probably pull out 20 sheets of paper, which will then explode into a mass of supplies and end up looking like a tornado blew through my space! Not to mention that I love a challenge…love to learn something new. It keeps me (creatively speaking) on my toes and INSPIRED. What about you?
Does that Top 10 list look familiar? The thing that is totally AWESOME about digital scrapbooking…is that you can do things that you simply can't with paper scrapbooking. (like put THREE BIG HONKING VINTAGE FRAMES ON ONE PAGE! LOL) That's why I absolutely love this…and this. I think it is more affordable too. You can pick up Adobe Photoshop Elements for around $75 most of the time. And some digi products are FREE (yes I said free) –but most are just a few dollars for a kit FULL of goodies.
challenge for you this week:
Work a little digi magic for yourself…or peruse some digi artist galleries for some fresh inspiration.
- LOVE the sequins from the Fabrications
Classic Scrapbook pack by Quirky Twerp . Find about
more about the "twerp"
here at her blog. Be sure and check it out…she's got
some SWEET freebies you can pick up!!!
- Danielle Thompson is one of the most inspiring crafty girls I know…WOW. You must visit her site to see what she's all about…it's like stepping back in time. I love it! The vintage frames and hounds tooth paper are Danielle's designs.
- The Shabby Shoppe has super adorable stuff…flowers I used are from this kit.
- Jessica Sprague-– I think she wrote the book…on digi designing! LOL! Lots of tutorials and classes for doing digital scrapbooking.
- I've been printing my layouts at 8 x 8 to enjoy on Epson's Ultra Premium Presentation paper. It looks AMAZING!
- Used Adobe Photoshop software to create my page.
If you want to play
along link up
your page on your blog…you can scraplift my layout or do your own
Be sure and add your page to the Flickr photo pool
and tag it with week 20 so everyone can enjoy YOUR